You should begin to review your retirement accounts three to six months prior to retirement. Licensed financial counselors from TIAA are available for one-on-one appointments to review your accounts and discuss potential investment and distribution strategies.
TIAA One-on-One Sessions
To schedule an appointment visit TIAA's online Meeting and One on One Counseling facility at www.tiaa.org/moc or call toll free at 1-877-209-3136 or direct at 412-365-3000.
These individual appointments are a good setting for discussing these and other topics:
- Retirement Income Options
- Your current retirement plans
- Tailoring investments to reach your goals
- Strategies for combating inflation and taxes
- Mutual funds and expanded IRA options