Accessing Your Benefit Elections in PRISM
- Access the University Portal through my.pitt.edu.
- Enter your University username and password.
- Select PRISM Login, located to the right of your screen.
- Select PHR Employee Self Service from the Main Menu.
- Select Benefits from the drop down menu.
- The Current Benefits Tab will open; this will show the benefits you’re currently enrolled in;
- To review past benefits, use the drop down box on the top of the page
Request of Benefits Verification Letter
Request for Benefits Verification Letter must be submitted in writing the Benefits Department at the University of Pittsburgh. Please use the Benefits Contact Page to send your request; be sure to include who the target audience of the request is. A Benefits Representative will provide you a copy of the letter, via email, within two business days. If you wish to pick up the letter in person or receive it via postal mail, please specify in your request.
View this site that describes the benefits for eligible pre and post 65 retirees. Learn More »
Pitt offers health insurance options for all types of students, fellows and postdocs. Learn More »