- The 2017 Weight Race is here! Learn more about the race and supporting resources. Midpoint weigh-ins to be held the week of March 13-17.
- Introducing Benefits News! Read about the latest in wellness, recent and upcoming events and more!
- Haven't been to the UPMC MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center, but curious what it's all about? Watch our video!
- Check out the updated Wellness for Life section: find activities to help improve your health and well-being, learn about cost-saving services and programs, or register for discounts through PittPerks!
- Setting resolutions or intentions for the New Year? TIAA has live webinars on investing and more! See schedule for first quarter and second quarter of 2017, along with the webinar descriptions.
- Register for the monthly LifeSolutions webinar. The March webinar on "Change Management" will be held 12pm-1pm on March 21st.
- Thinking about retiring from the University? Register now for a group information session presented by a Benefits Representative to learn more about: retirement eligibility; medical plans, including Medicare options; the University’s defined dollar benefit program; retiree life insurance; and more!
View this site that describes the benefits for eligible pre and post 65 retirees. Learn More »
Pitt offers health insurance options for all types of students, fellows and postdocs. Learn More »